ProClub T-Shirt Care
- Wash t-shirt in cold water only.
- Let t-shirt hang dry. Do not place in dryer.
- Iron t-shirt inside out. Iron only the body of the shirt at this time.
- Use the spray and steam function on your iron, or a spray bottle, to mist water on the section of shirt you are ironing.
- To use spray starch, spray the area with mist water first and then spray starch. Flakey residue is created from the starch, but since you are ironing with the t-shirt inside out, it won't affect your results.
- Flip t-shirt to the right side and finish ironing any remaining wrinkles. Iron the sleeves if you want a crease. Use more mist water, if needed, but avoid using more starch, which might flake up.
- Never apply heat directly to the outside of your t-shirt. Instead, lay a white handkerchief or towel over your t-shirt to iron the outside. For white t-shirts this avoids burning and losing that
clean, snow white look. For color shirts this avoids a burned ashy color.